An Essential Oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile chemical components extracted from parts of plants viz seeds, flowers, stems, barks, rhizomes and roots. An essential oil is “essential” in the sense that it contains the “ essence of ” the plant’s fragrance. Essential oils are generally extracted by steam distillation. Other processes include solvent extraction, absolute oil extraction, resin tapping, cold pressing etc.
- Essential oils are used widely in the Perfumery industry
- They also used extensively in Aromatherapy
- Available in 50gms, 100 gms, 500 gms and 1 kg Aluminium Bottle packing
- Helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- Uplifts mood and exhilarates.
- Facilitates wellness through Aroma therapy.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and cure or prevent diseases.